You can place money directly into Just Sunnies bank account via direct deposit.
Bank: Westpac Bank
Account Name: JUST SUNNIES Pty Ltd
BSB: 034 604
Account Number: 216 123
Bank: Westpac Bank
Name: JUST SUNNIES Pty Ltd
BSB: 034 604
Account: 216 123
Swift Code/IBAN/Sort Code: WPACAU2S
Bank Name: Westpac The Pines Branch
Bank Address: Shop 37 The Pines Shopping Centre Elanora Queensland Australia 4221
Please note that orders paid by direct deposit will not be processed until funds have cleared into the bank account. Orders for which payment has not been received within three working days will be cancelled.
Pay by credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Amex) in our secure environment. All credit card payments are processed live by eWay during the checkout process. Your credit card details are sent directly to the bank and the status of your payment will be instantly reported to you.
To reduce the risk of credit card fraud, Just Sunnies may request additional information to process an online order. A small charge may be charged to your account for verification purposes, however the amount will be refunded as soon as the order has been successfully verified. Customers will be notified via email or phone if further information is needed.
Just Sunnies reserves the right to cancel the order and process a refund if necessary.
A Minimum spend of $50 applies for Zip Payments.
Buy Now. Wear now. Pay Later.Afterpay allows you to purchase what you want today and pay for it over 4 instalments, due every 2 weeks, interest free!
To make a purchase using Afterpay you will need the below to register for an Afterpay account;
- A valid debit or credit card.
- To be over 18 years of age.
- An Australian residential address.
How to use Afterpay!
1. Add item/s to your cart from a minimum total value of $50 and up to the total value of $1000 or $500 for first time Afterpay customers
2. Select Afterpay as your payment method- you will be redirected to the Afterpay website.
3. Register or login to your Afterpay account and confirm your payment.
- Afterpay is an interest free payment plan option
- Transaction value limits apply to Afterpay purchases made at Just Sunnies online; $500 for customers using Afterpay for the first time, and $1000 for returning Afterpay customers. Exclusions apply.
- The funds for the first payment must be available on your nominated card at the time of checkout.
- For first time Afterpay customers online, or customers yet to complete a full payment cycle with using a Afterpay, the first payment will be taken at the time of transaction with the remaining 3 payments deducted each fortnight over the remaining 6 weeks. For all future payments after the first completed purchase, the initial payment will be debited 14 days after the transaction, where the total transaction value is less than $500. If the purchase value is equal to or exceeds $500, the first instalment must be paid at the time of the transaction occurring.
- If you wish to return your goods, complete the online returns process as per the normal returns policy – if eligible for a refund, your initial payment will be returned in full and the remaining payments cancelled at no charge.
- No exchanges can be made on Afterpay purchases.
- When you link your Afterpay account to a debit or credit card, please be aware that standard fees and charges may be applicable. Please refer to your card issuer’s terms and conditions for full details.
*If you miss a payment by not having funds available in your account you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 from Afterpay with an additional $7 late payment fee added 7 days later if the payment remains unpaid. Afterpay will notify you via text and email that a payment is due in the coming days, be sure to have funds are available in your account to avoid any additional fees.
For full Afterpay terms and conditions please visit the Afterpay website.
Payments made through PayPal are processed in real time and approved instantly. You can pay through money in your PayPal account or by providing your credit card (VISA, Mastercard and Amex only) details to PayPal.
At Just Sunnies, we understand customers like to shop online and have all the features of a physical store, we are pleased to introduce our Online Lay-by system.
WHAT ARE OUR LAYBY TERMS?
- All lay-bys require a 20% deposit.
- The lay-by period is 6 months. Lay-bys that are not completed within this time frame will be cancelled.
- Lay-by deposits are non-refundable.
- Lay-by items are non-refundable, however can be returned for a credit or exchange as per our exchange terms and conditions.
- Lay-by orders will only be processed and shipped once the final payment has been received.
HOW TO LAYBY AN ITEM or ITEMS?
Processing and managing your lay-by at Just Sunnies is easy!
- If you haven't already done so, establish your Just Sunnies account by clicking 'Log In' at the top of this page.
- Add the item/s you wish to lay-by to your shopping cart.
- Click on your Shopping Cart, then proceed to Checkout.
- Confirm your items and enter your shipping address.
- Select Lay-by as the payment method.
- Choose your payment type and finalise your first payment at the checkout.
You will receive an e-mail confirming your lay-by, and fortnightly reminders of your balance. Once your final lay-by payment has been received your order will be processed and shipped.
HOW DO I MAKE A LAYBY PAYMENT?
Simple! Follow these steps!
- Login to your Just Sunnies account
- Select 'My Account' and choose 'My Lay-bys' from the menu.
- Select 'Make Payment' on the lay-by you wish to make a payment on
- Scroll down the page to make a payment and follow the instructions
- Once your layby has been completed it will be processed and shipped
If you have any queries or need assistance please contact customer service via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 07 55350 994